In 1956, the Piarist Fathers opened Devon Preparatory School for Boys on a 20 acre campus on Valley Forge Road in Devon, Pennsylvania. The freshman class consisted of 49 young men. Thus began a tradition of academic excellence that continues today.
This tradition, however, can only continue with the generosity of parents, alumni, faculty, staff and friends of Devon. The 2014-15 Annual Report highlights all those who generously donated to Devon Prep last year so the tradition of excellence can continue far into the future.