Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Full Time
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is a full-time position that reports to the Director of Operations.
The ideal candidate for this position is warm, friendly, professional and approachable. This person should demonstrate ease and comfort in establishing and maintaining relationships with various groups: students, faculty, staff, families, and vendors.
They should have strong and reliable communication skills and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Google Drive. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Start date: Immediate
- Greet visitors to the school
- Maintain visitor logs and security procedures
- Answer and forward phone calls
- Track and report student attendance
- Notify faculty about schedule changes and proctoring assignments
- Maintain daily bell schedule
- Sort and distribute mail and deliveries
- Create, update and maintain spreadsheets and documents for department Coordinators
- Provide general assistance to the Headmaster and Directors
- Inventory and order office and general school supplies
- Set up systems and schedules for parent conferences, midterm exams, and finals
Interested candidates may send cover letter and resume to:
Ms. Jennifer Gregory, Director of Operations