Permission Forms

Medication and Health Form ||| Agreement and Release Form

  • Please note that the Medication and Health form is valid for the duration of one school year and that the completion of a new form is required prior to the start of each new school year and when there is a change in your son’s health history.
  • The Agreement and Release form must be filled out for each Trip/Event/Dance that occurs.
  • The form is NOT accessible from a mobile device.

For Medication and Health questions please contact our nurses’ office, 610-688-7337 x112 or,

For Agreement and Release form questions please contact Melanie Kingett, Academic Programming Coordinator 610-688-7337 x439 or