Information needed for summer 2012 and of the start of the 2012-13 school year will be posted on this page as it becomes available. This information will include health and medication forms, summer reading assignments, and textbook lists. Uniform information is available on the uniforms page.
- This Summer Checklist may help you keep track of the the forms and requirements for the upcoming school year.
- Forms not available online will be mailed to you.
- Please complete and return all forms to school by August 1, 2012.
- Summer reading assignments for Middle and Upper School students.
- Junior AP English Journal assignment (added 7/9/12)
Please order textbooks on or about 1 August.
Below are lists by grade of the books to be used during the 2012-2013 school year. Books can be purchased new or used from a variety of vendors.
- New books. Our direct on-line vendor is Follett Virtual Books. Their site is: www.devonprep.bkstr.com/ and it will be available to us on July 23.
- Used books. It is strongly suggest that you visit several book sites including Amazon.com and Half.combefore Follett. Follett’s prices tend to be high and the used book market is recommended.
- Devon Prep sale. Try to attend the used book sale on July 24 and contact students who took the course in the last year or two. Our books have changed little from year to year.
- If you have questions about the purchase of books contact Joe Donahue at joedonahue2000 @ yahoo.com.
- 6th grade textbooks (updated 7/18/12)
- 7th grade textbooks (updated 7/18/12)
- 8th grade textbooks
- 9th grade textbooks
- 10th grade textbooks
- 11th grade textbooks
- 12th grade textbooks
- Emergency Medical Information 2012-13 — all students
- Instructional Materials — all students
- Medical Permission Form — all students
- Safe Home Program — all students
- Student Release and License Agreement — new students only
- Tredyffrin/Easttown School District Physical Examination Report — All students entering the sixth, ninth and eleventh grades and any student new to Devon Prep regardless of grade must have this form completed.
- PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation – Any student who wants to compete in Devon Prep’s athletic program is required to have an up-to-date physical. Physicals must be completed after June 1, and before the upcoming Fall sports season.
- Download a PDF of the physical form. The form has been updated with additional questions about concussions, so please be sure use this 2012 version. The form can also be found at the PIAA website, www.piaa.org. Students participating in our athletic programs must have their physician complete and sign the physical exam form. Questions regarding Athletic physicals should be directed to the Athletic Office.
- Dental form — required for 7th grade only
- Devon Prep uses Lands End for uniforms. Complete information can be found on the Uniforms web page.