The “old building” or “mansion” built in 1913 is now home to our Middle School, with six classrooms on the second floor. Calasanctius Hall also houses the Art Center, Alumni Center and Admissions. A large first floor hall has hosted presentations, concerts, school plays, and receptions. The Piarist Fathers live on the third floor.
Upper School Classroom Building
Built in 1961, the main building includes nine classrooms, the Headmaster’s Office, College Guidance Center, a Biology Lab and Physics Lab. Devon’s Campus Store, Health Center, Advancement Office, and various administratiive offices are also located in the main building.
A full-sized basketball court hosts exciting home games for our Middle School CYO team and our Upper School JV and Varsity teams. Weekdays after school feature intramural games. A large stage makes our gym an excellent all-purpose auditorium for student assemblies, theatrical performances, guest speakers, or our popular dances. A major addition to the Athletic Facility was completed in 1999, adding additional locker room space, Coach’s Room, and weight-training equipment.
Edwin D. Keller Memorial Field
Improved in 1990, our athletic fields are capable of hosting two simultaneous soccer games, or a baseball game.
St. Mary Chapel
St. Anthony Hall
Devon Prep’s newest building holds six classrooms, a science lab, library/media center, computer center and the Alumni Relations Office. The new library is wireless and every classroom has internet capabilities and new interactive whiteboards. The Computer Center features an interactive whiteboard, digital projector, and 24 PCs all with LCD monitors.