A completed application consists of the following materials:
- $50.00 Application fee that also covers the Scholarship/Entrance Exam
- Completed Devon Prep Application
- Release of Records from current school including previous two years grades, standardized test scores, attendance and discipline reports.
- If applicable, a copy of your son’s IEP, 504B or Psycho-Educational Evaluation report
- If applying for Financial Aid, a copy of previous year’s Tax Return
Our Enrollment Application and Recommendation Forms package is available online in PDF format. Click the links below to open the four forms, which can then be printed and/or saved to your computer. Return completed forms to the Admissions Office, Devon Preparatory School, 363 North Valley Forge Road, Devon, PA 19333.
Download the Devon Prep Admissions forms. Please note that there are four separate forms:
Parents should fill out the student application and submit it to Devon Prep. The release form should be given to the student’s current school office so that official records can be sent to Devon Prep. The other two forms should be given to the appropriate teachers, who should send them directly to Devon Prep.
- Download Devon Prep’s Admissions Information Packet. This document contains detailed information about all aspects of Devon Prep.
Devon Preparatory School does not discriminate on the basis of religious affiliation, race, or ethnic origin in its education policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.